COMFORT AND SECURITY
The Safe-on stirrups combine comfort, performance and safety.
They provide technical peformance in terms of shock absorption and ergonomics.
The single branch spring steel frame design will increase the comfort of riders. Notwithstanding, its releasable arm will reduce the risk of injury by setting the foot free in the event of a fall.
Please note that the rider must over 40 kg to enable the trigger of the mechanism. The arm can then be reset manually.
A selection of colours is available for each component from which you can chose to create your own personalised stirrups :
- Frames:11 different colours
- Footbeds:3 different colours
- Schock absorbers:17 different colours
- Arms:17 different colours
- Magnet stickers:150 designs
The footrest comes in 2 different shapes : inclined or flat and for which you can select 2 different treads : grip or ultragrip.
Safe-on stirrup weight: 1kg
Frame : spring steel, single-branch which creates extra comfort.
- Hot-forged and treated to prevent oxidation and increase strength and longevity.
- Overmolded with an environmentally-sourced polyamide material.
- Outer branches open
- Releases the foot when the rider’s weight acts against it.
- Minimum weight of 40 Kg is required to trigger the release.
- Footbed inserts:standard grip or ultra-grip (adhesion +)
- Coloured arms
- Magnetic stickers
Footbed inclined, flat or endurance
Stirrup leather:Offset and skewed slot to encourage optimum leg position, thus improve the posture of the rider.
- Can be customized